|home message archive theme twitter next|
Graduated uni student - Media, Writing, and Production. Going onto Post Graduate studies - Critical and Cultural theory.
I write scripts and look at media and cultural theory.
I am a fanatic.
Supernatural, Star Trek, Stargate, Marvel, DC, Fall Out Boy, and many others.
My blog is mainly reblogs of things that interest me.
mostly cis (gender binary isn't for me), white, grey a sexual.
Just had an ‘oh crap’ moment. Job I’m going for, mostly a weekend gig, friend’s wedding is on a weekend. Let’s see how that goes down at the one-to-one interview
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”